4 rounds of "Cindy"
5 pull-ups (strict)
NFT (not for time) focus on the movement & range of motion
120 Thrusters M #115/ F #75
* Starting position from clean
* Full squat hip bellow parallel
* Full extension of the legs and knees on the top with locked elbows, head through the arms. The judge needs to see at least partial ear.
* The bar can be dropped and reset through clean for next rep
300 American Kettlebell Swing M #1.5 pood/ F #1 pood
* The kettlebell has to reach over the head with locked elbows done by powerful hip drive
* Full extension of knees, hip, and arms
* Head through the arms
A TEAM OF THREE ATHLETES WORKING AT THE SAME TIME (AT LEAST 1 FEMALE and 1 MALE)
1 ATHLETE WORKING AT ONE STATION, AFTER A MINUTE ALL ATHLETES WILL ROTATE TO THE NEXT EXERCISE.
2 JUDGES WILL BE ASSIGNED FOR EACH TEAM (one counting thrusters, other KB swing).
WHEN REPS OR METERS FOR THRUSTERS, SWINGS OR ROW ARE FINISHED, THAT STATION WILL BE A REST STATION.
TIME IS CALLED WHEN ALL REPS AND METERS ARE COMPLETE.
SCALING IS ALLOWED.